Our reception team are the first people to welcome guests when they arrive and are there to cater for their every need. They are very much the ‘face’ of the club, creating an excellent first impression and ensuring that our guests are able to make the most of their time with Peligoni.
We are looking for friendly and committed people to join our Front of House team and to ensure our guests have an unforgettable holiday.
The Reception team are responsible for checking in all guests when they arrive, explaining how the club works and coordinating with villa managers to get them to their holiday accommodation in good time. They will interact with guests on a daily basis ensuring that they are enjoying their stay and dealing with any complaints and queries quickly and effectively.
During their stay, they will manage any bookings they make for services such as our spa, water-skiing and villa hosting and actively promote excursions including charters of our vintage yacht, Odyssey, and our weekly trip to the famous Shipwreck site. They will also ensure that all guests know what is happening in the club each day and communicate any changes to our activity agenda in good time.
Our reception team will know absolutely everything there is to know about the club and the local area, giving them the confidence to make valuable recommendations and suggestions that will allow our guests to thoroughly enjoy their holiday with us.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a team who can provide a vibrant and welcoming atmosphere as well as deliver a consistently high level of service in what can often be a high-pressure environment.
Our staff are the heart of The Peligoni Club and are what makes Peligoni unique, we need people who are hard-working but who also have great interpersonal skills allowing them to build relationships with guests and really make their holiday.
In your spare time, as well as being able to explore the island and experience the local food and culture, you will have access to the club’s watersports facilities, allowing you to hone your existing skills or learn new ones in sailing and windsurfing.
- Check-in guests in a welcoming and efficient manner
- Brief guests on how the club works and answer any questions they may have
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to all guests coming into the club
- Have an extensive knowledge of all aspects of the club and the local area
- Confidently give guidance and recommendations on the club facilities and what there is to do in the local area
- Manage and coordinate resort bookings and activities
- Communicate any changes to the daily agenda with guests effectively
- Advise guests on any weather and sea conditions that may affect what watersports are running
- Respond to guest queries and complaints in an efficient manner
- Record all pertinent information relating to a guests holiday to allow us to deliver a better service during their next stay
- Prepare guest bills and take payments
- Ensure the reception area is clean and well presented at all times
- Communicate effectively with other teams
- Ensure a consistently high level of service is delivered at all times
- Build strong relationships and rapport with guests
- From time to time you will be required to take on additional tasks and duties relating to the smooth running of the club
Abilities & Expectations
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, pro-active and flexible
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be able to work efficiently and calmly under pressure
- Excellent timekeeping and reliability
- Problem-solving ability to resolve issues as they arise
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a similar customer facing, administrative role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeric, administrative and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Proven hospitality experience
- Available for the full season (May – September)
- UK/EU passport and/or valid visa