Our reception team are the first people to welcome guests when they arrive and are there to cater for their every need. They are very much the ‘face’ of the club, creating an excellent first impression and ensuring that our guests are able to make the most of their time with Peligoni.
We are looking for someone to take the lead on the day to day running of our busy reception, ensuring guest requests and queries are dealt with in a timely manner and a consistently high level of service, along with a friendly and warm welcome is delivered at all times.
Our reception team are responsible for checking in our guests when they arrive, explaining how the club works and coordinating with villa managers to get them to their holiday accommodation in good time. They will interact with guests on a daily basis ensuring that they are enjoying their stay and dealing with any complaints and queries quickly and effectively.
Managing bookings for services such as our treatment rooms, water skiing and tennis coaching, actively promoting excursions including charters of our vintage yacht, Odyssey, and our weekly trip to the famous Shipwreck site are all Receptionist responsibilities. As well as ensuring that all guests know what is happening in the club each day and communicating any changes to our activity agenda in good time.
Our reception team will know absolutely everything there is to know about the club and the local area, giving them the confidence to make valuable recommendations and suggestions that will allow our guests to thoroughly enjoy their holiday with us.
We are looking for a team who can provide a vibrant and welcoming atmosphere as well as deliver a consistently high standard of service in what can often be a high-pressure environment. They must have impeccable attention to details and possess strong organisational skills in order to manage and effectively execute several tasks at once.
- Oversee the day to day running of the reception
- Ensure the reception area is clean, tidy and well presented at all times
- Check-in guests in a welcoming and efficient manner
- Brief guests on how the club works and answer any questions they may have
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to all guests coming into the club
- Have an extensive knowledge of all aspects of the club and the local area
- Confidently give guidance and recommendations on the club facilities and what there is to do in the local area
- Manage and coordinate resort bookings and activities
- Communicate any changes to the daily agenda with guests effectively
- Advise guests on any weather and sea conditions that may affect what watersports are running
- Respond to guest queries and complaints in an efficient manner
- Record all pertinent information relating to a guests holiday to allow us to deliver a better service during their next stay
- Prepare guest bills and take payments
- Communicate effectively with other teams
- Ensure a consistently high level of service is delivered at all times
- Build strong relationships and rapport with guests
- From time to time you will be required to take on additional tasks and duties relating to the smooth running of the club
Abilities & Expectations
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised, proactive and flexible
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be able to work efficiently and calmly under pressure
- Problem-solving ability to resolve issues as they arise
- A minimum of 1 years experience in a similar customer facing, administrative role
- Proven experience in a supervisory role is desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeric, administrative and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills
- Proven hospitality experience
- Available for the full season (May – October)
- A full driving license is desirable
- EU Passport Holder