WORK AT THE PELIGONI CLUB
The Peligoni Club is a family-run beach club in Greece. It’s a members-only retreat for a fun-loving bohemian crowd who want delicious food, creative cocktails, friendly staff and sumptuous settings, but without all the fuss that usually comes with high-end hotels.
Small and personal with a focus on quality over quantity, the club moulds itself around our guests and their idea of the perfect holiday. For some that might be an action packed week of watersports, yoga and tennis and for others that might be a series of long lazy lunches, time in the sun and being able to really let their hair down whilst our childcare team look after the little ones; whatever they feel like, we’ve got it covered.
Our staff are the life and soul of The Peligoni Club and we are looking for a vibrant team of charming, professional and hard working people to join us this summer.
The Coronavirus situation is having a very significant impact on travel and hospitality in general. Please rest assured that we are monitoring the situation very carefully and will be basing our advice on that provided by the Foreign and Commonwealth office, and local authorities.
We want to reassure candidates that we are still working and will continue to interview candidates: we do have positions that will need to be filled for when everything has settled down. All positions live on this website are currently available. We want to continue to speak to as many of you as possible to get a better understanding of your experience and what you’re looking for this summer.
Key information for applicants:
- We are still planning to open on time as normal for half term at the end of May. This would mean our full season staff flying from the UK on May 17th.
- There are no travel restrictions in place currently that would restrict travel to Greece for the dates we are due to operate.
- Until the 15th April, direct flights between the UK and Greece will not operate. In addition to this, travel by any means to the Greek islands specifically is heavily restricted. We believe this to be a temporary measure and will monitor accordingly.
- In Greece, much like the UK now, movement outside of your home or accommodation is currently restricted to essential journeys only: going to the supermarket, pharmacy or to work.
- The Greek government has introduced the enforced closure of tourism hotels until 30th April 2020 and placed some restrictions on access to bars, restaurants and shops for the next few weeks to limit the spread of Coronavirus. We will of course be monitoring the situation.
As always, the health and safety of our employees and of our guests remains our priority. In regards to interviews, due to the current government advice, we are conducting all interviews over the phone or by Skype. We are now almost fully recruited for summer 2020 and, all being well, are still very much looking forward to being on Zakynthos for another incredible season!
We will keep this page updated regularly, so please do check back for more information.
Jacob and The Peligoni Recruitment Team
Updated 24/03/2020, 08:40 GMT
From the beach to the bar, we are looking for our next wonderful group of staff to join us in the summer of 2020. If you are searching for a summer job abroad, then view our range of positions here.
The Peligoni Club is run by the Shearer family with Chris and Jo Archer in General Management. From crèche to kitchen, each department is headed up by an experienced manager. Discover who you’ll be working with in Greece next summer.
Working abroad in Greece is a once in a lifetime experience – wake up to the sea every morning, make friends for life, explore the Ionian Islands on your day off – this is no ordinary job. Discover what life at Peligoni is like.
We are always on the lookout for passionate chefs, with a dedication to great flavours and produce. Our fast-paced kitchen produces dishes from a vast array of cuisines to a very high standard every day.
Take a look at our current kitchen positions here.
Under 18s at The Peligoni Club make up a huge number of our guests. From babies and toddlers all the way up to teenagers, we provide activities and events to keep all entertained. Activity creators and social leaders unite! Our Childcare team are fun-loving, flexible and deeply caring.
Check out our childcare roles here.