Our rustic stone treatment rooms are our stylish haven for massages and beauty treatments, nestled among herbaceous plants and sprawling bougainvillea in the quietest part of the club.
We are looking for highly skilled and experienced massage therapists, specialising in deep tissue and sports massage techniques to provide professional and therapeutic treatments to our guests this summer.
Our treatment menu has been created with the needs of those on a summer holiday in Greece in mind. Treatments on offer include intense deep tissue and relaxing swedish massage, exfoliating body scrubs, custom facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing and tinting.
Packages are also offered for those looking to further indulge and our team of therapists will proactively promote these, along with creating their own special options to encourage more guests to book treatments.
Massage treatments are extremely popular and as a massage therapist, you will be expected to deliver 5-6 treatments per day during peak periods.
- Deliver a variety of massage treatments in a safe and comfortable manner
- Awareness of the full treatment experience
- Maintain equipment and manage an inventory of products
- Respond to guest queries, needs and expectations
- Maintain treatment rooms and ensure they are always clean and well presented
- Deliver pop-up events
- Suggest and promote new treatments and packages
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Carry out treatments of the highest standard
- Effectively promote and upsell massage and beauty treatments
- Ensure billing is completed accurately
- Work closely with the reception and guest relations team to ensure they are fully briefed on the treatments on offer
- Maintain online schedule
- Build and maintain friendly relationships with guests
- Be able to talk to guests effectively about the club and what is on offer
- From time to time you will be required to take on additional tasks and duties relating to the smooth running of the club
Abilities & Expectations
- Outstanding work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated, proactive and highly organised
- Flexible and willing to help others
- Knowledge of most up to date treatments and techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma in massage (or equivalent)
- Level 4 ITEC Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy (or equivalent) is highly desirable
- Proven experience in delivering sports or deep tissue massage treatments
- Proven experience in delivering pregnancy massage is highly desirable
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Previous experience in a seasonal environment is desirable
- Available for the full season (May-October)
- UK/EU Passport Holder