We are looking for three dedicated and experienced Restaurant Managers to join our team and oversee the daily operations of our club restaurants, The Terraces and Tasi, and our sister restaurant, Mikro Nisi.
The ideal candidates should have a strong background in restaurant management, excellent leadership skills, and a passion for delivering exceptional service.
The Terraces, open for lunch and dinner, seats around 80 covers with a menu featuring dishes cooked on the barbeque and fire table.
Tasi is open daily for breakfast, serving a balance of healthy options and old favourites and also provides an informal setting for lunch with Mediterranean bistro-style dishes which can be enjoyed with a bottle of wine and a stunning view of the Ionian sea.
The most recent addition to the Peligoni family is Mikro Nisi, a short drive along the coast from the club – a modern Greek fish taverna open for lunch and dinner daily with a sharing, mezze style menu inspired by local ingredients and it’s seafront setting.
This is a challenging role that requires a passion for great service, commitment to the club’s ethos and the ability to manage a team with varied experience in what can often be a high-pressure environment. It is also an extremely rewarding role for those who thrive when given responsibility and gain satisfaction from developing a team.
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of the restaurant
- Assume the role of Maitre’D during service times
- Ensure high levels of cleanliness and hygiene are met at all times, both front and back of house
- Collaborate with the kitchen team to create and update daily specials, ensuring variety and that we are catering to the current guests (i.e. low season, high season)
- Ensure teams are well briefed ahead of each service on any changes to the menu, daily specials, specific guest requirements and any other relevant information
- Work with the Restaurant Hosts to coordinate table reservations, maximising capacity in the restaurant
- Create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for guests and ensure a consistently high level of service is delivered at all times
- Maintain high standards of food quality, presentation, and service
- Address and resolve guest complaints or concerns promptly and professionally
- Train and develop a skilled and motivated team of kitchen and front-of-house staff
- Provide ongoing coaching, feedback, and performance evaluations to maintain a high level of service
- Encourage a positive and collaborative work environment that promotes teamwork
- Schedule shifts, paying attention to labour costs, ensuring adequate coverage during peak hours and special events
- Motivate your team to upsell and meet weekly targets
- Ensure adequate stock levels of supplies and consumables for the restaurant and manage orders and stock rotation
- Ensure all bills are settled correctly
- Keyholder responsibilities including opening and closing the club from time to time
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Experience in managing a diverse team
- Strong leadership abilities, capable of guiding and inspiring teams to achieve peak performance, with a hands-on management approach
- In-depth knowledge of food and beverage
- Effective communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ‘guest-first’ approach
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Highly organised, pro-active and flexible
- Understanding of EPOS operating systems
- WSET Wine & Spirits Level 2 or 3 is desirable
- An up to date Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- A valid First Aid Certificate is desirable
- Available for the full season (May-October)
- EU Passport Holder