Our rustic stone treatment rooms are our stylish haven for massages and beauty treatments, nestled among herbaceous plants and sprawling bougainvillea in the quietest part of the club.
We are looking for an experienced therapist to oversee the operations of our spa. This ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining exceptional standards of service and treatments, managing a skilled team of therapists and ensuring the overall success of the spa.
Our treatment menu has been created with the needs of those on a summer holiday in Greece in mind. Treatments on offer include intense deep tissue and relaxing swedish massage, exfoliating body scrubs, custom facials, manicures, pedicures, waxing and tinting.
Packages are also offered for those looking to further indulge and our team of therapists will proactively promote these, along with creating their own special options to encourage more guests to book treatments.
This is a hands-on role and you will also be expected to carry out massage and beauty treatments daily. Our most popular treatments are massages so a good deal of experience in this area is essential.
- Lead, mentor and motivate a team of therapists to deliver exceptional service and maintain a positive working environment.
- Oversee daily spa operations, ensuring everything runs smoothly and efficiently. This includes scheduling, inventory management and maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Maintain and improve the spa’s quality standards by monitoring and enhancing the quality of treatments, guest experiences and staff performance
- Deliver a variety of treatments (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, tinting and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Respond to guest queries, needs and expectations
- Develop and implement strategies to increase spa bookings, including pop-up events and spa promotions
- Ensure the spa complies with all relevant regulations and health and safety standards
- Ensure billing is completed accurately
- Work closely with the reception and guest relations team to ensure they are fully briefed on the treatments on offer
- Maintain online schedule, maximising treatment capacity
- Keep up to date with industry trends and new treatments
Abilities & Expectations
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Excellent guest relations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Self-motivated, proactive and highly organised
- Flexible and willing to help others
- Knowledge of most up to date treatments and techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Proven experience in a supervisory role within the spa and wellness industry, preferably in a high-end setting
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma in massage (or equivalent)
- Level 3 ITEC Diploma in Beauty Therapy (or equivalent) is desirable
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Proven experience in a spa/beautician environment
- Proven experience of working with Shellac
- Proven experience in sports or deep tissue massage is desirable
- Basic computer literacy skills
- Previous experience in a seasonal environment is desirable
- Available for the full season (May-October)
- UK/EU Passport Holder